Why I Like Watching Movies

Stress from work and from having a busy lifestyle could really be exhausting for me. When I feel so tired, I just want to take my mind off work and glaring deadlines. I relax by watching movies from my favorite top Hollywood producers like Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Walter Disney and Jerry Bruckheimer. Walter Disney is a known filmmaker and is a favorite among the children due to the great Disney movies like "Bambi", "Dumbo", and "Cinderella". Watching these movies, would help me to unwind and get in touch with the "inner child" in me to help me smile despite having a very tiring day. Being in touch with the "inner child" in me is a big help when I need to get those creative juices flowing for my kind of work.

Watching movies for me is like escaping into another world where there are no worries and no troubles. It's like being transported into a whole new world where only excitement and mystery exists. Another film producer that had me hooked in watching movies is Steven Spielberg because he knows how to connect with his audiences. The movies "E.T." and "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" made me rethink on how I see the world. Movies like these helped me to broaden my horizon and really get my imagination going. You see, I am one who believes that imagination is one of the key ingredients for success.

I also like watching the Sci-Fi movies by the great filmmaker George Lucas because this man really has visions. He was the executive producer for the "Star Wars" saga and the raiders of the "Lost Ark". The "Star War Trilogy" did not disappoint me; it was packed with action, heartwarming scenes, a great story and it allowed me a peek into the great beyond where anything could happen.

Have you ever seen movies by the producer Jerry Bruckheimer like "Top Gun" and "Con Air"? I fell in love with these movies not only because of the very handsome leading men which were Tom Cruise and Nicolas Cage but also because they were made and conceptualized well.
There are many promising young filmmakers today but they still need refinement and polishing with their skills although I am pretty sure they would be considered as top producers in Hollywood someday. Since they are still new to the industry, they still need to work on how to move the emotions and tickle the fancy of the moviegoers.

Aside from all these wonderful and positive things that I can get out of watching movies, it is also a very inexpensive way to relax. If you compare watching movies with some other hobbies like going to the spas and malls, it's really a budget saver. I could just buy or rent DVD tapes, make popcorn and call my friends to have some great time. For me movies are the best, it can make my cry, laugh and it can even make me fall in love.


Original article

No comments: