What is the best DSLR for video? -Advice before buying a DSLR for video

Digital SLR camera for the video?

Two years ago, I asked my good friend and colleague filmmaker what camera should I buy to keep abreast in the low-budget film industry. He said that I have to buy a Canon 7 D, the best DSLR for video on the market. I had to stop and think a moment I thought that the Canon 7 D was a photography camera, not a digital SLR camera for the video. I laughed him and said: "no one will take me seriously if I appear for a set of a marriage with a camera or film video photography". He said that he had already turned 3 marriage with her and then he sent me to its Web site to watch the video.

It opened my eyes to a whole new world of video production. I is more supported on what I looked with a small camera. All I was interested in was getting my hands on one of these Canon 7 D cameras to produce videos that looked like her.

Shortly, after that I began to realize that my boyfriend is the only one on the capture in the DSLR fad. Main publications started promoting the Canon 7 D and camera companies began to manufacture and sell accessories to accompany the Canon 7 D. It is almost felt like the entire film and video industry had just given birth to the next generation of film production. I have the impression that this generation will last some time.

Canon 7 D

I do not think that the Canon 7 is the best DSLR for video. In fact, I think that it is the best low budget camera, in General, for the production of film or video. There are far too many features to mention in this article, but I lists some of the most beneficial features when it is applied to the video.

-All new records CMOS Full HD (1080p) to 1,920 x 1,080 pixels with a 16: 9 (widescreen) aspect ratio.

-720 p and Standard definition video are also available in this camera

-Wide range of choice in the determination of the frame rate to help obtain the desired appearance

-Works with all EFS lenses

-Files such as MOV, with AVC / H.264 compression (retains more memory)

-Case in magnesium alloy for durability and weather resistance

-CF (Compact Flash) card files

-Internal microphone and 1/8 "external microphone jack

The bottom line

If you are seriously to jump in the DSLR video world, then you will find that the Canon D 7 will be used by the majority of professional filmmakers and videographers both. There is a reason for this and there is not to be an exception. The Canon 7 D has proven to be the best video DSLR that money can buy. If you add a few glasses of good to the camera, you will have a worthy film montage literally everything that you want.

To see the videos and learn more about the Canon 7 being the best DSLR for video d, then visit CanonDSLRVideo.com. There are videos, reviews, and more that can help you to make your mark in the DSLR video industry.


View the original article here

No comments: